Updated July 9, 2021
Writing Should be the Easiest Part of the TOEFL® . But…
Many students take the TOEFL again and again to get the writing score they need. This is horrible because the writing section should be the easiest part of the TOEFL for most students. The problem is that most students don’t get sufficient feedback when they practice for the test.
Don’t Worry. I Can Help You.
Sign up for my essay evaluation service and you’ll get:
- Line-by-line corrections of your practice essays provided by a native English speaker.
- Corrections of all your grammar and vocabulary errors.
- An accurate score estimate for your essay.
- Personalized advice on how to score higher next time.
- Complete templates for both essay types that will improve your structure.
- Feedback within 48 hours.
- I also offer speaking evaluations and proofreading services for university applications.
Sign up Now Using PayPal/Visa/Mastercard
Here’s How it Works (Please Read This)
- Buy an evaluation using the PayPal link above. Save money by purchasing multiple evaluations.
- Write your next practice essay (integrated or independent). Use your own topic or ask for practice questions.
- E-mail your completed essay (or share with Google Docs) to TOEFL Resources: email@example.com
- I will respond in 48 hours. If you don’t see a response, remember to check your spam folder.
- You can send your essays all at once or one at a time.
- Note for Korean Customers: New banking regulations in Korea make it impossible for you to use PayPal. Send me an email and I’ll arrange an easy bank transfer.
Who Will Check Your Essay?
I will! My name is Michael Goodine, and I am the founder of TOEFL Resources. I personally check every essay. Here’s a bit of information about me:
- I’ve been helping students prepare for the TOEFL for about ten years, and in that time I have read about twenty-five thousand TOEFL essays from students. I know what works, and I know what doesn’t work. My students have entered Ivy League business schools, have qualified for pharmacy and dental licenses, and have gained admission to undergraduate programs all over the world. I work with all kinds of people!
- I hold a degree in English Literature from beautiful Dalhousie University.
- I have received TOEFL teacher training from ETS, the creators of the TOEFL. I update this training every year. You can see my ETS certificates from April 2019, December 2019, November 2020, and January 2021.
- I am obsessed with TOEFL writing, and have written several research articles about how the test is scored. Check out my detailed study of the e-rater software and an update from 2020.
- I worked as a researcher and textbook writer (TOEFL & TOEIC) for Hackers Education Group, one of the largest publishers of TOEFL textbooks in Asia.
- Note that TOEFL is a registered trademark of ETS. This product is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
I like to think I’m an expert when it comes to the TOEFL writing section. I want to use that expertise to help you reach your goals.
What will the “Line by Line” Corrections Look Like?
Something like this. Click for a bigger version.
What is Everyone Saying About the Service?
I want to inform you that I got 102 points (R29/L25/S21/W27). Thank you very much for your continuous support.
I want to report my recent achievement. I took the TOEFL test several times after I finished your services, and eventually I got 100 in total on April 25. Thanks to your support, I was able to improve my writing score from 21 to 26.
I am so happy to say that I scored 27 in writing on my last TOEFL test. After scoring 26 for three times, I have finally reached 27.
I have just received the score of TOEFL that I took last week, and it was 115 (W28). Your tutoring was really helpful. Thank you again.
I got 24 points in the writing section! This would not have been possible without your help. Thank you so much, Mike! I’m so happy now 🙂
I just received my final scores on the test, I got 30, 29, 29 and 26. So this score will be sufficient for the school I am applying for. Again, thank you so much for all your help! I really could not have done it without you.
I would like to tell you that I just reached my dream score! I scored 24 in writing and I want to say thank you! Your evaluation helped me a lot and I really appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot Michael. You might not know this, but you have helped a whole lot of people. Your videos are amazing and your templates helped me greatly. Especially since I studied alone and have no experience. I just received my score (101). I am immensely grateful. You are sublime.