Updated May 17, 2021
Writing Should be the Easiest Part of the TOEFL® . But…
Many students take the TOEFL again and again to get the writing score they need. This is horrible because the writing section should be the easiest part of the TOEFL for most students. The problem is that most students don’t get sufficient feedback when they practice for the test.
Don’t Worry. I Can Help You.
Sign up for my essay evaluation service and you’ll get:
- Line-by-line corrections of your practice essays provided by a native English speaker.
- Corrections of all your grammar and vocabulary errors.
- An accurate score estimate for your essay.
- Personalized advice on how to score higher next time.
- Complete templates for both essay types that will improve your structure.
- Feedback within 48 hours.
- I also offer speaking evaluations and proofreading services for university applications.
Sign up Now Using PayPal/Visa/Mastercard
Here’s How it Works (Please Read This)
- Buy an evaluation using the PayPal link above. Save money by purchasing multiple evaluations.
- Write your next practice essay (integrated or independent). Use your own topic or ask for practice questions.
- E-mail your completed essay (or share with Google Docs) to TOEFL Resources: email@example.com
- I will respond in 48 hours. If you don’t see a response, remember to check your spam folder.
- You can send your essays all at once or one at a time.
- Note for Korean Customers: New banking regulations in Korea make it impossible for you to use PayPal. Send me an email and I’ll arrange an easy bank transfer.
Who Will Check Your Essay?
I will! My name is Michael Goodine, and I am the founder of TOEFL Resources. I personally check every essay. Here’s a bit of information about me:
- I’ve been helping students prepare for the TOEFL for about ten years, and in that time I have read about twenty-five thousand TOEFL essays from students. I know what works, and I know what doesn’t work. My students have entered Ivy League business schools, have qualified for pharmacy and dental licenses, and have gained admission to undergraduate programs all over the world. I work with all kinds of people!
- I hold a degree in English Literature from beautiful Dalhousie University.
- I have received TOEFL teacher training from ETS, the creators of the TOEFL. I update this training every year. You can see my ETS certificates from April 2019, December 2019, November 2020, and January 2021.
- I am obsessed with TOEFL writing, and have written several research articles about how the test is scored. Check out my detailed study of the e-rater software and an update from 2020.
- I worked as a researcher and textbook writer (TOEFL & TOEIC) for Hackers Education Group, one of the largest publishers of TOEFL textbooks in Asia.
- Note that TOEFL is a registered trademark of ETS. This product is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
I like to think I’m an expert when it comes to the TOEFL writing section. I want to use that expertise to help you reach your goals.
What will the “Line by Line” Corrections Look Like?
Something like this. Click for a bigger version.
What is Everyone Saying About the Service?
29 for Speaking and 27 for Writing! The total score is 113!!!!! WOW!!!
I would like to say thank you for your great templates, I already got my dream scores because of you.
I wanted to thank you for helping me with the speaking section. I got the score that I needed. You can’t imagine how frustrated I was about not getting a 24 in the speaking section. Now I can participate in a program to get a certification as a teacher.
I got 26 in writing thanks to your support! I finally broke through the wall!
Just want to let you know that I got a 27 in writing on last week’s TOEFL, which is exactly the minimum score I need. Big thanks to your help!
I got 27 in both speaking and writing! That was so much higher than my expectations. Thank you for your help!
I am super happy to announce that I got the scores I need on the TOEFL! They are the following: R29 L30 S28 W29. I am very happy and can’t thank you enough for all the help.
Woohoo! It worked out! I scored 113 and 30/30 in writing. You did a really good job! Thanks a lot for helping me!
I don’t know how to thank you. I am speechless. I finally I passed the TOEFL exam. I took the test last Friday, and results just came up. I got 25 in writing.
-M.F, pharmacist (USA)
Thanks a lot Michael. You might not know this, but you have helped a whole lot of people. Your videos are amazing and your templates helped me greatly. Especially since I studied alone and have no experience. I just received my score (101). I am immensely grateful. You are sublime.