Updated March 13, 2021
Writing Should be the Easiest Part of the TOEFL® . But…
Many students take the TOEFL again and again to get the writing score they need. This is horrible because the writing section should be the easiest part of the TOEFL for most students. The problem is that most students don’t get sufficient feedback when they practice for the test.
Don’t Worry. I Can Help You.
Sign up for my essay evaluation service and you’ll get:
- Line-by-line corrections of your practice essays provided by a native English speaker.
- Corrections of all your grammar and vocabulary errors.
- An accurate score estimate for your essay.
- Personalized advice on how to score higher next time.
- Complete templates for both essay types that will improve your structure.
- Feedback within 48 hours.
- I also offer speaking evaluations and proofreading services for university applications.
Sign up Now Using PayPal/Visa/Mastercard
Here’s How it Works (Please Read This)
- Buy an evaluation using the PayPal link above. Save money by purchasing multiple evaluations.
- Write your next practice essay (integrated or independent). Use your own topic or ask for practice questions.
- E-mail your completed essay (or share with Google Docs) to TOEFL Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will respond in 48 hours. If you don’t see a response, remember to check your spam folder.
- You can send your essays all at once or one at a time.
- Note for Korean Customers: New banking regulations in Korea make it impossible for you to use PayPal. Send me an email and I’ll arrange an easy bank transfer.
Who Will Check Your Essay?
I will! My name is Michael Goodine, and I am the founder of TOEFL Resources. I personally check every essay. Here’s a bit of information about me:
- I’ve been helping students prepare for the TOEFL for about ten years, and in that time I have read about twenty-five thousand TOEFL essays from students. I know what works, and I know what doesn’t work. My students have entered Ivy League business schools, have qualified for pharmacy and dental licenses, and have gained admission to undergraduate programs all over the world. I work with all kinds of people!
- I hold a degree in English Literature from beautiful Dalhousie University.
- I have received TOEFL teacher training from ETS, the creators of the TOEFL. I update this training every year. You can see my ETS certificates from April 2019, December 2019, November 2020, and January 2021.
- I am obsessed with TOEFL writing, and have written several research articles about how the test is scored. Check out my detailed study of the e-rater software and an update from 2020.
- I worked a researcher and textbook writer (TOEFL & TOEIC) for Hackers Education Group, one of the largest publishers of TOEFL textbooks in Asia.
- Note that TOEFL is a registered trademark of ETS. This product is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
I like to think I’m an expert when it comes to the TOEFL writing section. I want to use that expertise to help you reach your goals.
What will the “Line by Line” Corrections Look Like?
Something like this. Click for a bigger version.
What is Everyone Saying About the Service?
THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL for your amazing feedback! I’m so happy to let you know that thanks to your videos and feedback, I scored 113 and 26 in speaking. I’m so grateful for you! I got Reading 29, Listening 30, Speaking 26 and writing 28. Yes, I got the required scores towards a pharmacy professional license!
Thank you for your suggestions. Got 29/30 in writing. My total test score is 115/200: Reading 30/30, Listening 28/30, Speaking 28/30, Writing 29/30. I followed your template and comments for the writing section. It really helped me in getting a high score.
Just want to thank you one more time for your patience, flexibility and support! Now my score is 100. We did it!
During the past few months, I benefited a lot from your course materials on your YouTube channel and website. Recently I have taken TOEFL and attained 105 with speaking and writing of 24. I want to express my gratitude for your guidance and assistance Especially for your tips for the speaking & writing section.
Thank you very much for all your help, comments and suggestions. Everything was very helpful. I took the TOEFL last week and thanks to you I got 28 pts on the writing part. I will definitely recommend you!
I just want to let you know that I am admitted to MIT today! Thank you so much for your great support, and I really liked your professional advice, which I believe contributed to my success a lot.
I am so glad that you helped me improving my score. Your comprehensive reviews of essay and the templates were the game changer for me. Thank you so very much.
29 for Speaking and 27 for Writing! The total score is 113!!!!! WOW!!!
Thanks a lot Michael. You might not know this, but you have helped a whole lot of people. Your videos are amazing and your templates helped me greatly. Especially since I studied alone and have no experience. I just received my score (101). I am immensely grateful. You are sublime.