A lot of students have asked me something along the lines of:

“If I took the TOEFL before August 1, can I still get a score report that includes MyBest Scores?”

It looks like you will be able to.

Here’s a message that has been sent to test-takers recently by ETS:

“Because MyBest scores will not yet be available when you complete your test between May 22 and July 31, we are providing you with 2 free additional score reports (a US$40 value).

How to obtain your free score reports: On or before August 1, your TOEFL iBT test account will be automatically credited with 2 codes to pay for your 2 free additional score reports. To take advantage of MyBest scores, the score reports should be ordered August 1 or later.

• After you have received your codes, simply log in to your account, click your name in the top right corner, then “My Discounts and Vouchers.” There will be 2 codes listed on that screen. Make note of the codes as you will need to enter them during checkout.
  • When you are ready to send the score reports to your selected institutions, add them to your cart, enter the 2 codes at checkout and there will be no charge for your 2 additional score reports. (You can purchase more score reports at the regular price of US$20 each.)
  • Each code is for 1-time use only. Once you have redeemed it, you cannot reuse it. If you are taking multiple tests between May 22 and July 31, you will not receive additional codes.
  • Your redemption codes will expire on December 31, 2019, and are non-transferrable.

You are on the way to success by choosing to give yourself the TOEFL® Test Advantage! We wish you the best on your test, your applications and wherever your journey takes you.

Now, this free report offer is only for students taking the test between May and July, but it suggests to me that if you order a score report from between August 1, 2017 and July 31 2019 to be sent to a school (and pay for that report if necessary), it will include the MyBest Scores section. Note, though, that your school won’t get the new report unless you actually pay to have a new one sent.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments