Hey, I finished everything on my old to-do list! Here’s what I want to get done next:
- Done: This time, I swear I will do a video about the fourth speaking question. This will be time-consuming, since I will need to create a whole new question. I will be working on it, but don’t hold your breath.
- Done: I will publish the April edition of my “You Should Read More” column, The deadline for that is tomorrow. Hmmm.
- I want to finally write my “Ten Things I Would Change About the TOEFL” article. I’m not a linguist, though, so I will only write about the administration and management of the test.
- Done: I guess I will keep an eye out for the stuff ETS has promised regarding the TOEFL Essentials test. That is supposed to be published in May, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is delayed.
- I might make a Patreon.
- I want to either do an Amazon book or a paid course about the writing section. That will be a long process, since I will need to create a couple of new integrated writing questions for it. That stuff takes time.
- Done: I should update the infographics to match the 2021 templates. That’s not really a priority, though.
- Done: I am doing some online training to prepare students for the CELPIP and CAEL tests. Gimme a shout if you plan to immigrate to Canada.