I have to make a public to-do list, or nothing will ever get done. So here’s what I am working on. If I don’t do these things in the next six months you can fed-ex me some dog poop.
- Record the listening parts and sample answers for my new type 2 and 3 speaking questions so that they can be added to the sample speaking answers page.
- Actually create the type 4 speaking video. This one I don’t really care about, since I am losing interest in making YouTube videos. No poop if I miss the deadline.
- Done: Write sample independent essays based on the questions in my “Writing trends” video.
- Done: Research report: what are the reading passages about.
- Done: Research report: unpacking the TOEFL speaking rubric.
- Done: Research report: how are the integrated essay samples put together
- Done: You Should Read More column (March)
- Done: A few words about the TOEFL Essentials interview. This one is easy.