(updated Februrary 21, 2014)
Do you need an online writing tutor? TOEFL Resources wants to help you! Our essay evaluation and scoring provides:
- • An accurate estimate of how your independent or integrated essay would score (1-30 points).
- • A line-by-line check of your essay's grammar, structure and organization, with detailed corrections.
- • Explanations of your grammatical and structural mistakes (see a sample essay evaluation).
- • A free follow-up check of your final draft.
- • Follow-up help via e-mail. Answers to all of your TOEFL writing questions.
- • Discounts for orders of multiple essays.
- • Service provided within 24 hours.
All of the above is completed by an experienced tutor with six years of experience helping students prepare for the TOEFL iBT.
How to sign up:
- Purchase a package using the PayPal link below.
- E-mail your essay (MS Word format) to TOEFL Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a detailed response within twenty-four hours.
- You can send your essays all at once, or individually as they are written.
After purchase, email your essay to: email@example.com
It is recommended (but not required) that you send your essay as an MS WORD file so that the tutor can use the in-text commenting feature to guide you. Tutor comments will look as follows:
By popular demand, we now offer TOEFL speaking evaluation and scoring. Send your TOEFL speaking recordings (wav, wmv, mp3, etc) and an experienced tutor will review your answer and comment your organization, cadence, accent, pronunciation, etc. He also will provide an estimate of your answer's score (1-30).
"Writing: 30/30, all thanks to the TOEFLTutor: Thank you so very much for all your assisstance without which I couldn't have scored full marks in writing. Your constant essay improvement tips helped me immensely. Thank you, once again and I am definitely recommending this website to my friends." -Janani
"I had my exam on Nov 16th . My TOEFL results are out today and scored 104. I got 28 in writing section. I took this exam twice and never scored this much. Michael sir helped me a lot. He corrected my essays and gave tips. They were really helpful. I followed your tips and used to follow them when I practiced and it helped me a lot. THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT AND GREAT HELP. I had surfed the Internet like hell to get help and for reviews. I'm glad at last i got a good hand. REALLY THANKS A TON" -Alekhya
"Finally received my score. It's 29 in writing, 28-speaking, 30-reading, 30-listening. I just wanted you to know that the good score in writing is partly because of your help. The essays you reviewed and the suggestions you gave really helped me in paying attention to details in my essays, especially the grammatical mistakes. Wanted to thank you for your help. THANK YOU!" -Parvez
"I got 115 in total. R29, L28, S28, W30. Thank you soooooo much for helping me with my writing and speaking!!! The rules you taught me about writing are especially useful! Thank you so much!" -Crystal
"I`ve got TOEFL test results and I promised to share it with you. Overall score is 114 (R 29; L 29; S 29;W 27).Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! I am happy you were advising me. I never expected to get such high result, but the materials on your website on Speaking and Writing sections helped me a lot." -Anastasia
"Hi there! I've just recieved my scores. This time they are much better! Overall-113, Reading-30, Listening - 28, Speaking-27, Writing-28. Thank you very much for your help! It was really great!" -Stroynov, Russia
"I want to thank you for your "first-aid-style" help. I had very little time and your insights were really priceless!" - Paolo
"Well its great news!! I got my results today: R 23 L 24 S 27 W 29
I want to thank you so much!!I wouldn't have got those results without your help! So happy :)" -Mary, Ireland